Monday, June 22, 2009

Consciousness

I live in Tokyo. This is nothing new. Well, at the moment I don't actually live in Tokyo, but very close to it. In about two months I'll be living in Tokyo itself. But that's neither here nor there. This morning I looked out the window at Moo Cow's apartment and realized once again that yes, I live in Tokyo. This is the stuff dreams are made of and I'm doing it. There are people who would kill to be here (why aren't they here then?) and here I am. Granted, I worked to be here and I know it.

Last week I had two people comment on my YouTube that I'm so lucky to be here. Luck doesn't factor into it. I wanted to be here so I worked towards it and eventually achieved it. Not sure why people would call that lucky.

So as I looked out Moo Cow's window I decided to take a photo. This is what I see:

From here it looks quite peaceful, don't you think? This is a residential street so there isn't much in the way of shops, but that's not important here. But if you need to know, the shops are on the other side of these buildings...the main street is just to the left of this photo behind the buildings. ;o)

And now I have to get to work. On my list for the next few days is to write up blog posts for all of the stuff I haven't blogged yet. You may be getting posts every couple days for a while until I catch up. Sorry for my absence. v(^_~);

No comments: