Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spryte in Kyoto mini-series

Spryte in Japan will become Spryte in Kyoto for a little while!

Actually, it'll be Spryte and Moo Cow in Kyoto!

I'll be making a series of posts about my trip to Kyoto next week. With any luck Moo Cow and I will be able to upload while we're there, but we'll see what happens. We'll be making videos and taking tons of photos. My puter will also accompany us so we can use it at any potential wifi hotspots (there are very few in Japan). I'll be sure to let everyone know of the exciting events in Kyoto to the best of my ability. If Moo Cow isn't camera shy, he'll be in the videos too. ^_^

For those who didn't watch the last video, Moo Cow and I will be taking a trip to Kyoto next week because it's Golden Week and we have time off work.

No comments: