Friday, November 21, 2008

New Coat

I'm a whiner so I bought a new coat. This is a big deal for me because I've never bought a coat in my adult life. Bought a car, bought other expensive things but never a coat for myself. They were always gifts or things bought before I turned 18. Oddly, I never thought it important enough to buy another and apparently people thought they were bad enough that they needed to be replaced.

So anyway, it's starting to get cold here in Tokyo so I needed a coat. Been looking for the past week for one and finally got a second opinion and bought it. For those who know me you know I don't take to chill weather very well, even though I lived in Michigan most of my life. It's just not my thing. Decidedly the heat from Iran is in my blood.

...umm, I'm gonna stop rambling now. It's time for sleep. Here's a picture:



Taken at nearly 3am. Bite me.

No comments: